- Standard Price is per car, up to 3 people
- Admire the views through the convertible car
- Detailed insight and historical anecdotes
- Picture stops whenever you want
- Feel the breeze in your hair
The best way to get to know a city is exploring its routes and crossroads, understanding how streets connect. Plus if you like to get off the beaten track, here is your chance to know Paris like the back of your hand! Get on board of the legendary Citroën 2CV, let yourself be driven through the magic of Paris. Your private driving-guide will take you to the top attractions and spots of the city providing detailed insight and historical anecdotes. This is a unique Citroën 2CV tour with commentary that you’ll never forget!
There are 3 tours available everyday as following:
- Paris 45-minute ride itinerary: Champs-Elysées – Arch of Triumph – Eiffel Tower – Invalides – Grand Palais & Petit Palais – Madeleine Church – Olympia – Opéra Garnier -Place Vendôme.
- Paris 1.5-hour ride itinerary: Opéra Garnier – Place Vendôme – The Louvre museum – Ile de la Cité – Notre-Dame de Paris – The French Institute – Orsay Museum – Place de la Concorde – Champs-Elysées – Arc de Triomphe – Trocadéro – Eiffel Tower – Quai Branly museum – Champs de Mars – The Invalides – Alexandre III bridge – Grand Palais and Petit Palais – Palais de l’Elysée – La Madeleine Church – Olympia.
- Paris 3-hour ride itinerary :Opéra Garnier – Moulin Rouge – Place du Tertre – Sacré-Coeur – Place Vendôme – Louvre Museum – Notre-Dame de Paris – Hôtel de Ville – Pompidou Center – Place des Vosges – Opéra Bastille – Hôtel de Sens – Ile St Louis – Arènes de Lutèce – Panthéon – Luxembourg Gardens – Saint Sulpice – Saint Germain des Prés – The French Institute – Orsay Museum – National Assembly – Place de la Concorde – Champs-Elysées – Arch of Triumph – Trocadéro – Eiffel Tower – Quai Branly Museum – Champs de Mars – The Invalides – Grand Palais and – Petit Palais – Palais de l’Elysée – La Madeleine Church – Latin Quater – Montmartre – Ile de la Cité – Place de la Bastille.
Full Price is intended per car from 1-3 people.
COSA È INCLUSO:
- Private 2CV
- Private driver
COSA NON È INCLUSO:
- Food & beverage
- Entrance Tickets to monuments
- Price is intended per car from 1-3 people
- Children are accepted from 3 years old (child seat upon request)
- We are very happy to help mobility impaired customers get into and out of our cars. Unfortunately our cars do not have enough space to take a wheelchair
- We accept small sized animals that can be held in a suitable carrier
- Paris 45-minute rideBy day : Every hour from 09.00am to 04.00pmBy night : 08.00pm; 08.30pm
- Paris 1.5-hour rideBy day : 09.00am; 11.00am; 01.00pm; 03.00pmBy night : 08.00pm
- Paris 3-hour rideBy day : 09.30am; 01.30pmBy night : 08.30pm
*except on 24th, 25th, 31st December, 1st January, 21st June, 14th July.