From Mount Etna to the sea MTB Tour
SEASON :in 07 out 12 july 2019
IN 7th OUT 8th JULY = first day: arrival at Catania Airport and transfer to Mount Etna, dinner and overnight stay at Rifugio Sapienza
IN 08th OUT 9th JULY = second day: mtb Mount Etna to Alcantara Valley, dinner and overnight stay at Il Tanaceto Agriturismo
IN 9th OUT 10th JULY = third day: mtb Alcantara Valley to the sea and back, dinner and overnight stay at Il Tanaceto Agriturismo
IN 10th OU 11st JULY= fourth day: transfer from Alcantara Valley to Sortino (South Sicily), mtb from Sortino to Pantalica and Palazzolo Acreide. Dinner and overnight stay in Palazzolo Acreide at Agriturismo Giannavì
IN 11st OUT 12nd JULY = fifth day: mtb Palazzolo – Noto Antica – Noto – Palazzolo dinner and overnight stay in Palazzolo Acreide at Agriturismo Giannavì
12 JULY sixth day: transfer to Catania Airport for departure
PRICE: € 1.040 per persona in double room.
What is included:
- The price is €1.040 per person, for a group of two people, and includes:
– 5 nights accommodation in selected 2/3 star Hotel / Agriturismo. Half board accommodation included water and house wine. Other beverages not included
– luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
– 4 mtb rides with qualified ITA/ENG guide
– MTB rental (29″ aluminium frame, tubeless wheelset, Shimano 2×10 groupset, air-suspension fork, etc) for the whole tour
– bike accessories (helmet, repair kit etc)
– packed lunch, or lunch on the way, during bike excursions
– transfer from/to Catania Airport and from Alcantara Valley to Sortino on the fourth day
– van support in case of necessity
– travel insurance
- Flights and public transportation
- Expense of personal nature such as drinks, phone calls, etc.
- Any items that has not been mentioned in the price inclusions above
GUIDED TOUR: Bike tour with our qualified ITA/ENG guides, to get the best of your mountain bike experience.
Catania airport and hotels in the surrounding area pick up and drop off is included in the price. Please contact us for rates on pick up and drop off for other airports in Sicily.
- We always do our best to make all our clients happy, no matter where you come from or who you are. Here are a few reasons to choose us for your excursion or tour…Etna Bike Tour guides are:
- Cyclists themselves who have many years of riding experience, be it on a mountain bike, city bike or road bike or all 3! We take bikes seriously but we also know how to have fun and that’s why our guides choose the nicest places and best trails to take our clients on.
- Experts in our field and we know the local area well. We’ve biked on many great trails in Sicily and even created some of our own. We know where the best single-track is and where the
- toughest climbs are. We will find something to suit and please every type of biker. We try our best to take our clients on quiet trails away from mass tourism, traffic and the stress of daily life where they can enjoy the surrounding scenery, the amazing views and get back to nature on a bike.
- Foodies who love eating good local food and tasting Sicilian wine. Start your day with a good cappucino at the local bar or have a traditional lunch in one of the many Sicilian trattorie. Taste some locally produced wine at one of the great wineries on Etna. No matter what your tastes are, your guide will know where to go to satisfy your craving.